Over the past years transfer pricing has become a more and more important topic for on the one hand multinational companies, but on the other hand also for small and medium-sized companies (with international operations).
Together with the transfer pricing experts of our business partner Quantera Global , our own transfer pricing experts can assist international operating companies in all transfer pricing related questions, such as:
- Preparation and review of transfer pricing documentation in line with the OECD Guidelines and BEPS Action Plan;
- Designing and implementation of transfer pricing policies;
- Minimising the risk of international double taxation;
- Obtain advance tax rulings (ATR) and advance pricing agreements (APA) in order to obtain upfront certainty of the at arm’s length nature of a specific intercompany transaction;
- Country-by-country reporting / notifications;
- Conducting benchmark studies in order substantiate the at arm’s length nature of intercompany transactions;
- Assistance in transfer pricing audit.
If you have any questions or would like to receive additional information, we are more than happy to assist.